Yes, we’ve got that C.U.P.!

3 Jun

Well, Tuesday night was The Night.

At 7:00, Todd, Danny, and I were among the audience sitting in the City Council Chambers down at City Hall. The council was going to vote on whether or not we could be issued a conditional use permit with a variance on top.

As I’m sure you gathered from the title, the city council voted unanimously to allow us both documents.  So what’s next? Fundraising, that’s what, which I know you’ve noticed contains the word “fun”.  We have $1700 to raise and just about 2 months to do it. Watch out for an upcoming event you can attend to benefit our project in the near future. Until then, hold tight, and have faith in our ability to forge online documents.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: