OK so today we found out from the city that an educational building has to be able to withstand 90MPH winds. Apparently, the greenhouse we ordered (four ft. spacing) was rated for less than that. It will cost around $400 to change the order from Four ft. spacing to Three ft. spacing, which is the wind resistant one. Hopefully, We’ll be selling shares to a small greens CSA for this spring to raise the money.
In other news, we got our soil test back from the lab. Danny is working on deciphering the results. Also, we’ve been working on an official Mission and Vision Statement for the greenhouse. Thats about it..
arlo, and the rest of the team