Here we are, standing right at the beginning of the third calendar year of our project’s existence. We’ve come a pretty long way already, you know, having a greenhouse and all. So what can you all expect in the next year of the greenhouse project? We’ve come up with a short list.
1. Greenhouse Improvements (an automatic ventilation system)
2. Wind turbine (to power the inflation fan)
3. Grant application (to pay for the above two)
4. Our first harvest from our salad CSA, and
5. Our first fall planting (as opposed to a hasty winter experiment-type thing).
So now you have some sense of anticipation, hopefully, just like us. We hope that 2011 will be a productive and vegetable-filled year for everyone out there.